Originally Posted by Magnumdood
That officer needs $250,000.00 to get a good solid start. Not all the white apologists, cop haters and other completely clueless morons will be able to overcome the defense team he can assemble for a start with a quarter of a million dollars. If needed, we'll raise another quarter of a million. This is becoming a national test case with influential morons calling for the officer's head before any of them have even seen the first piece of evidence...never mind a presumption of innocence unless and until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW. The officer deserves a fair shake, and money is the only way to insure that. I gave last night and I'm going to give more tonight.

Talk is cheap folks please do your part. Holder has boxed this guy in with folks that have no understanding of "justice". The email I got says they are trying for $150K but I think they do need $1million just for him to have a chance at a fair trial, and I'm not sure it will happen anyway.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain