Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by tedthorn
A sheriff's deputy from Butler County fatality shot an unarmed man this past April responding to a call

He is curently out of a job undergoing an investigation......care to throw him some cash?

Are you going to answer the question posed to you by 4ager?

What would I do?

Is this the question?

Nobody can accurately answer what he would do.

First and formost.....we still do not know what happened

Chickenchit mutthaphukker. No wonder MO is FUBAR.

You haven't the balls to support a cop or anyone else in distress until you know it's safe for your cowardly azz. That's typical.

Here's a hint: what happened is known to Brown, Wilson, and God. The reports and evidence go with Wilson, whilst the race-baiters and chickenchit SOBs like you go with Brown. God will pass Judgment in his time. Until then, I'll side with the cop and the evidence.

Obviously, YMMV. Sleep well, knowing that those you won't support still guard your chickenchit azz. I figure that goes at least double for the military over the cops, as Lord knows you couldn't gather all the "facts" necessary to ever support them.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.