Originally Posted by slumlord
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers? Just a vigilant patrol would notice 400 neegars at 2am in one spot it usually has the potential energy for any number of bad things

But then again, I see police drive passed motorists trying to change tires, motorists broke down, cars at red lights flicking cig butts out, kids jumpin around in back seats and cops driving along with them in the same flow of traffic.

Police I see (and I'm always watching) ARE NOT watching. I honestly don't know wtf they are doing. And just whom it is they actually serve.

What you are seeing is actually about the only way cops in some areas avoid the media circus such as what occured in Ferguson. A LOT of cops do not do any pro-active(as in stopping when they see something and taking action)work. They respond to radio calls for assistance only. Playing defense. Stopping to tell some schhhitbag to get the hell out of the middle of the street ended up with a dead schhhitbag and complete chaos. If the officer was RESPONDING to a complaint, the entire dynamic changes.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]