...personally, I think the boy made stupid mistake by even pulling in the lot...shouldn't be that way, but it is...

In defense of those poor kids, ya gotta understand how safe Aggieland feels anyhow. This was right across the street from campus. I myself was out very late on that very strip many times, but that was more'n 25 years ago.

.having to live amongst them in close quarters for extended periods is an eye opening experience.

Never saw hardly any until a teenager when I came here to the 'States, but we was only about a twenty minute drive from Harlem and tbe Bronx in the bad old days so ya, inner city behavior was no mystery.

But... three years in a remote African village and most especially, in this military town teaching some of the nicest kids you could hope to meet (we had one just graduate from West Point), with actual caring parents, biases my perceptions somewhat.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744