Originally Posted by slumlord
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers? Just a vigilant patrol would notice 400 neegars at 2am in one spot it usually has the potential energy for any number of bad things

But then again, I see police drive passed motorists trying to change tires, motorists broke down, cars at red lights flicking cig butts out, kids jumpin around in back seats and cops driving along with them in the same flow of traffic.

Police I see (and I'm always watching) ARE NOT watching. I honestly don't know wtf they are doing. And just whom it is they actually serve.

Police paychecks and welfare checks are both government checks.

The police and the welfare subsidized violent underclass serve and are government. They are their class' enforcers. Like hammer and anvil or opposing jaws of a vice their Government Class uses them as hard gripping and bending tools against private citizens. Neither alone is nearly powerful enough to both subjugate and deceive citizens, most at least, into believing that government protects and serves them. Working together these 'government employees' have gripped, hammered, and bent we Americans into our own chains of slavery.

[Linked Image]