Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'll never eat at a black McDonalds. I simply don't trust nigroes around my food.

For me, it's the old ladies making the tuna casserole for the church brunch...

They didnt get old by eatin pizen.

[Linked Image]

Q. I HAVE HEARD THAT MAYONNAISE CAUSES FOOD POISONING. IS THIS TRUE?
A. No. Commercial mayonnaise and mayonnaise-type dressings are carefully prepared under strict quality controls. These commercial products contain pasteurized eggs that are free of Salmonella and other dangerous bacteria. Additional ingredients such as vinegar and lemon juice create a high-acid environment that slows, even stops, bacterial growth. Salt is also an important ingredient in commercial mayonnaise that contributes to the unfavorable environment for bacteria.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF I LEAVE MAYONNAISE UNREFRIGERATED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME?
A. From a food safety standpoint, commercial mayonnaise and mayonnaise-type dressings are perfectly stable when stored at room temperature after opening. Quality, not safety, is the only reason the labels on these products suggest that they be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration ensures that the commercial mayonnaise keeps its fresh flavor for a longer period of time.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.