Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive? How hard is it to notify McDonalds Corporate by letter or email, maybe City Attorney and police chief together, to let them know of their liability and public safety issues? Remember, there's a history of 200 prior calls to this location. What the hell did the police do besides.... mop up?

I don't want their jobs, but they have it, so do it!

I'm curious about something. Do you actually work for a living or are you a bean counter?
Have a desk and your name on the office door?

Character assassination is the campfire creed. Nothing surprising here.

To answer your question, I have no idea what work is, I've never worked a day in my life. I weigh 450 lbs, live on SSI because I'm too fat to work, have 7 children I don't support by three different women, and drink cheap scotch.

Did I forget anything?

Edited to add, Oh yeah, I'm a CHRISTIAN. There, that should do it. Especially for Steelhead!

Last edited by Fireball2; 08/26/14.

LOL