Originally Posted by W7ACT

With the S&W Bodyguard, Ruger LCP, Taurus 738 TCP a trigger job is a must. Of the three the Bodyguard is the only one that comes with a laser sight built in as standard equipmnet.

I disagree about the Taurus TCP. Of any of the pocket 380s it has the best trigger I have felt and I can't see the reason in tinkering with it. Fairly light without being overly so, no stacking and super smooth. I also like the fact that it has the last round hold open and a real slide lock. These pocket 380s are really meant to be last ditch defense tools or "belly" guns so I feel that the need for good triggers on them are somewhat overrated. I still can't stand to shoot a gun with a long, stiff pull though so I went with the TCP for the reasons mentioned and the features. I keep it loaded with Fiocchi Extrema which uses a Hornady XTP bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsPgyhI7To

Mannlicher mentioned the XDS in 45 and while I enjoy mine for IWB carry most of the time, there is no way I could fit it comfortably in jeans or normal shorts/pants pockets.

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 09/23/14.