If you haven't seen the movie don't read this:

I'd call it a rental. The battle scenes were excellent. But the movie dragged way too much. Piles and piles of unnecessary drama and they spent way too much time trying to demonstrate how cold and disorderly the soldiers could be. To the point that I didn't give a fugg when they were killed. Matter of fact, I was glad to see some of them go.

And the part that really left me not liking the movie is that they seemed to go out of their way to demonstrate how murderous the conquerors were, and ended the movie with a compassionate nazi letting one of ours live to see another day.

That schit really pissed me off.

Last but certainly not least... I can appreciate writers taking some liberties in movie making for the sake of making a climatic movie. But the ending of that film bordered on the absurd. I understand they were supposedly facing unseasoned troops, but gimme a fuggin' break. That standoff wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes. That is, if they didn't simply avoid the confrontation altogether.

I give it 2.5 out of 5.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house