Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Hawk, as usual your posts on this thread (like all immunization topics) are short-sighted, personally biased, and lacking even a shred of scientific fact. Thanks for sharing.
Each vaccination is a dice roll. You may argue as to how many sides there are on the dice, but the high number comes up from time to time, and with devastating effect. I just think you folks shouldn't be so actively suppressing that information. People have a right to know.

No one is "suppressing information", dumbass! The very fact that Doshi's garbage is given ink in reputable medical journals is proof of that!

However, the OVERWHELMING preponderance of actual peer-reviewd medical journal articles based on actual peer-reviewed research REFUTE Doshi's claims!

As the article I cited points out, it's the vaccine-deniers who want to suppress information, and do so with great vehemence on their websites. They ridicule people like Dr. Paul Offit, who as one example supports influenza vaccination and whose rotavirus vaccine has demonstrably saved HALF A MILLION children's lives worldwide.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars