Originally Posted by DocRocket
Yeah, Mike, I'm glad you admit it's THE TEACHERS deliberately causing this stuff!! The NEA is actually a bio-terrorist organization, admit it!!

It couldn't POSSIBLY be that the nose-pickin', snot-dribblin', non-handwashin' KIDS could bear any responsibility...

grin

Doc,
I always find these medical discussions with non medical offspring of physicians interesting. Rarely have I encountered such opinionated people holding wildly erroneous positions on subjects they are no more qualified to comment on than the neighbor lady with blue hair down the street.

The trump card is always "my father is an MD!" Great, but you're not. Dad has a vast background to draw from to form a conclusion. Be it with or contrary to Standard of Care, the position should be able to be argued on Evidence Based science and on a level commensurate with the training and education such individuals have accumulated.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo