Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Do you vaccinate your dogs?
It's the law.

Nice dodge ...are you a liberal democrat?

Pretty sure he is.

Considering he stirs naught in conservative causes here but dissent between folks, and has been inconsistent in his back stories and personal narratives, combined with his fearful disregard to even meet another member for a social event, (and based on pm's, not just me - apparently), I would say he's about the deepest shill we've got here.

Odd how folks stated they could almost see his point on a few topics - contrary to conservative thought- but the inability of the mole to add any sort of personal "skin in the game" rendered them feeling he was simply a whack job, which in many of ours books could mean "liberal democrat"

His dodge so duly noted above is the same event he (and some of his +1'ers that haven't realized him for an epic troll) would and have berated others for doing.

(if he comments at all, he'll want to address my "conservative thought" statement as a detractor, but he can't really deny the skin in the game. To do so would render him a fraud, and all his chicanery null and void)