Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Well the good news is Rand Paul isn't going to do that- He wants to be President, not principled.

Do you think that's strategy or do you think he had really abandoned his principles?

Honestly, I can't tell.

he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

honestly, he watched first hand what happened to his father and understands that there are some lines in the sand you don't draw - Ron Paul would stand up in front of millions of people knowing full well what he said was going to piss 'em off, cost him votes and kill his chances at the presidency. You had to ask at the point - is he serious about being president? I loved the man for being on the only honest politician on the stage, but I hated that he'd knowingly walk into the valley of political death every debate.

Rand is serious about being president.

Is Rand a trojan horse? The people that fear he is still a prodigy of his daddy think so and have said that if it looks like he is a front runner, they are going to empty the war chest out to prevent it from happening.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings