Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by KFWA
thats apples and oranges.

I firmly believe that majority of single women voters voted for Obama.

If you're saying that will change ( as in they will vote in noticeably different % for the republican over the democrat) then that is a point of discussion, but statistically they vote as a whole for the democrat

so I don't see the need to address race or locale

Because you'd rather just hang your hat on misleading claims, instead of finding the truth.

I took the time to do the math. All of the statistics are out there, it just takes a calculator and a willingness to not parrot what MSN and CNN tell you.

In the 2012 election:

67% of unmarried women voted for Obama.

Of the 67% that voted for Obama, 52.24% were women of color.
47.76% of that 67% were white.

Thus:
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Obama.
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Romney.
35% of unmarried women were of color and voted for Obama.
2% voted for other candidates.

As predicted, you were wrong and misleading.

In an election where nearly 60% of whites voted against Obama and 93% of Blacks voted for Obama, to ignore race is foolish and ignorant.

using your numbers I still don't see where you think I'm wrong. 31% of single white women voted for Obama, 31% voted for Romney.

Are you saying the 31% of single white women that voted for Obama would vote for a more hard core conservative than Romney?

other wise, my statement stands

the majority of single women voted for Obama and would likely vote democrat in the election and race is meaningless because they'd likely vote democrat in the same numbers again.

if you think I'm being disingenuous on this, then please tell me why you think the majority of single women will vote Republican, otherwise, your protest seem like alot of wasted effort.

if 31% of white single women voted for Obama, the same % as Romney, that doesn't bode well for the next republican candidate in my eyes.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings