Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Here's a pic of the actual tractor for sale.

[Linked Image]
I agree on the FWD. Definitely get it.

The low hp scares me on that particular model. I would feel more comfortable with about 30hp. I'm assuming you could get one that's the same size as the 20hp you've got pictured, that had more. Hell, my lawn tractor is 26 or 27hp. No offense and this ain't the same thing. Just saying though.

There's some wisdom to this. With tractors HP is like 2' longer when buying your first boat. wink

Still, the price is good on a great little tractor. MF small tractors are big here in my small farm community. They're great workhorses and easy to operate.

I wanted a MF compact tractor, but I had to elect to get a Chinese 30 hp from Northern Tools. I got a demo with 6 hours on it and a new loader for $10,200.00, delivered to my driveway. The same in a MF was $23,400.00. The Nortrak is now 10 years old and still working fine (one voltage regulator replacement is all needed in that time), but I still wish I had the wherewithal to get the MF. You'll be pleased with yours!

Congratulations. laugh

Last edited by luv2safari; 11/11/14.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”