bruinruin, sorry that I am late to see this thread because we have a tractor very much like the MF you show here - ours is a bit bigger. It is our "second" tractor - I use a much older and much bigger MF gas model for the heavier work here and we got this new one because it is very easy for my wife to operate and much handier for smaller tasks. It has proven to be well made (foreign made as with just about all current small ones) and we have experienced no manufacturing defects or uncommon troubles.

I use Rotella or Delo, as in my Dodge Cummins diesel and all is well. The only potential disappointments you may encounter are that lifting/pushing ability will more limited than you might expect (early breakout/stall compared with other/older tractor you may have used) and while working with snow removal on any uneven surfaces you will lose the 4WD traction rather easily due to early wheel spinning due to balance issues. That is where the smaller size of those front wheels becomes an issue. But, it should work a ton better than your ATV did.

It is a fun tractor - hope you enjoy it.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron