Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by badger

I hear you, but holding the button in mine until the message displays ( not just the idiot light) seemed to do it, judging by the rooster tails and crap flying everywhere behind me. Had to nail WOT a few times to get enough speed up to get through the drifts. My inter cooler and Trans cooler were pretty packed with snow afterward so I'm guessing the drifts were 2 feet plus deep.

Ok, so I figured what the hell I'll try it again. Still haven't figured out why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but if I hold in the button I do get the message. Sometimes. Haven't tried it yet to see how much it's mitigated, but if it well and truly turns it off my hat is off to you sir!

THat is specifically on my '12 PW. On the Chevy's I have absolutely held the button, in all ways, means, opportunities. Never ever had the traction control NOT kick in at some point.

Another thing on my PW, I love the fact that you can turn the headlights off. Like OFF. And when you start the truck you don't have to turn them off again.

Only works on mine in 4WD.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12