Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I have an imagination.

Thanks, Dan, for that breath of fresh thinking. I have several tools to fish, net, trap, hunt, gather just about anything and know what to look for in a SHTF environment.

I never throw out a paper clip, wine cork, sewing needle, twine, or rope. Any C-clamp, wire clamp, copper tubing, aluminum railing, or copper, brass, or stainless fitting goes in the box.

I gather every single good brass casing from my range outings and always ask my range compatriots to either side if they are saving theirs. 9 times out of 10, they are not. Last Sunday I shot 120 rds of .45 ACP, picked most of them up, and got another 400-500 mostly 9mm and some 40 S&W, along with about 50 .38 spcl's.

I have multiple ways to cook, build fires, store fuels, and wage conflict, if necessary.

Keep canned foodstores of 3-6 mos in house and several properties I can easily walk in to.

Also have at least 3 "arm your family/friends/neighbors" stuff in tight little packages ready to go.

I've got 4 55 gal drums, 2 ready to go with unleaded, and 2 ready for anything else. My hotrodder buddy was just over tonight to help me fix a plumbing issue and asked me what the 2 empties were for, dead bodies? I said 'not yet'.

My only remaining issue right now is maintaining a fresh water supply.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH