Originally Posted by byc

yeah but you show NO love in your process. Just cook the dead flesh and eat! cry

BTW what is your unloved secret to a crusty bark when foiled? "I gots to know!"

Just unwrap the goddammmed thing for the last hour.

Now listen people, I've smoked/cooked/BBQ'd brisket every fugging way it can be done (on a conventional grill or smoker) and I have a fair amount of empirical data. You know what that data has shown me? It has shown me that it doesn't matter what wood you used, or whether you covered it in Tony Chacheres or some "home made" concoction that you insist makes all the difference in the world. As long as the smoke ring is between just enough, and not too much (which it will be if you follow my instructions) and as long as it passes the age old fork test, every swinging dick in the room is gonna be amazed by the fugging brisket.

Doesn't matter if I have served on the east coast, the midwest, Texas/Mexico or Montana. They all say the same thing. "HOLY FUGG THIS IS AMAZING!"

Well of course it is you stupid fuggs. I fugging made it.

And let me remind you all that the OP lives in Canaduh. You ever served BBQ to people that live that far north? You don't need to delve into the idiosyncracy of bark, rubs or any of that other schit.

As long as he follows 'flaves easy 1-2 process of cooking the fugging thing, those Canucks are gonna be so GD excited they won't know whether to keep eating or shove a hockey stick up their ass.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house