I was brought up with guns and hunting being brought up in Utah.
In the mid 80s my soon to be wife told me that guns kill people and I started the lesson on her.

I bought her a little 22mag derringer and in a dumb move looking back at it. I loaded it up cocked the hammer back set it in the middle of our living room and told her to leave it alone for a week. After the week was over I told her did it shoot us, did it aim it self at us. Guns don't shoot people. People shoot people.

Then I took her to a range and she was having a lot of fun with it. A competition shooter wanted to know what kind of a toy we were shooting and we let him shoot it. Then he took my soon to be wife over and let her shoot his 7mm comp. rifle.

We were young and just starting out. She got the fever and my first hand gun was an S & W model 57 41mag. ammo was expensive and hard to find. So I bought an RCBS Rock Chucker and started reloading. We shot up a 1000 rounds almost every week end and I reloaded every night so that we could.

We were robbed and lost all of our firearms. I sold all of my equipment and moved to Cali. for work. I lost the wife (no great loss).

I now reload 16 different calibers and have a lot more advanced equipment to reload. Started casting about a year and a half ago. when I could not get slugs.

It is one of my hobby's.

Last edited by funshooter; 02/22/15.