I'm interested in going back to South Africa or perhaps Namibia for another dose of African adventure. On my first trip, I took 8 species of plains game, and had a wonderful time living out a lifelong dream. I also found the that the taxidermy and shipping and waiting for trophies was just too costly and took too long and too much worry. I'd like to go back and have more African hunting experiences, but don't really care to bring back more trophies, the photos and memories would be enough. I am a hunter of modest means, and don't have room in my house for more "stuff" anyway. ( After a year, I haven't even hung up my eland and gemsbok heads) I might keep the teeth of another warthog, or the outer horn sheath of an eland, but that's about it. I'm more of a hunter-naturalist than a trophy hunter for sure, but the entire PH / Outfitter system seems geared to trophy collectors. I'd like to shoot a few antelope, perhaps a few birds, do some fishing, while learning about the environment and the critters that live there. Are these sacrilegious thoughts? Does anybody offer that kind of experience?