Originally Posted by Chipolopolo
If you were to take a quick look back, I qualify all my statements as my opinion.

Good morning to you, Chip. You can say "this is my opinion" all you want, but when you apply it to others as you clearly did by calling it "repugnant behavior" and "walking away from your responsibility," it's going well beyond just stating your own personal beliefs.

Originally Posted by Chipolopolo
I don't really call the pics or mounts topic as unethical but irresponsible to the way we are looked at by the rank and file American.......

The point being, public opinion does and will matter now.

Chip, we are in violent agreement that public opinion does matter; that is not the issue so don't think you can claim the high ground by saying that. We just disagree on what that public opinion is.

I believe the general public has a lower opinion of what they perceive as "trophy hunting," meaning putting heads on the wall, than someone who uses the meat and only keeps photos.

Because I've heard them say it. What is the basis of your belief that the general public thinks it's better or more ethical to hang trophy heads on a wall?

A wise man is frequently humbled.