I think it matters as to what degree we as a demographic devolve the process of hunting.

If I were to post on here that; "I really don't want the pictures, I just want to shoot a bunch" or "I only want shots of 800 yards or better" at which point does an individuals sensibilities get uneasy? There must be some line where rank and file sportsmen agree is too much.

There are costs involved in hunting that you can't get away from. Travel, TF's, tips and others I am obviously leaving out.

The fact that International hunting is expensive will unfortunately leave some who want to go out. BUT, to mentally erase some of the historic costs to make it less expensive is where the lines get blurred. There was a tipping thread over on AR. There were guys that said they were OK to NOT tip the PH so they could afford the trip. I didn't agree with that either.

I also think that by you pointing out my admittedly aggressive disposition on this, aren't you making this about me rather than the subject? I am merely human, I am trying to articulate feelings here that are not easy to explain. If I were just milk toast about it, it wouldn't be being discussed and it wouldn't have been cross posted over on AR.

I don't post to be accepted or popular, as a VERY good friend of mine once told me;

"When I read I wish to learn, when I write I wish to teach."

I am simply trying to share some different thoughts about the consequences of many of our actions in an ever shrinking digital world. And yes, I think trophy shipping is ridiculous. I had a shipment from CAR cost me 6,600.00 just to get to Houston.

Last edited by Chipolopolo; 03/08/15.