Originally Posted by JGRaider
Chipper, I was trying to be nice in my first response. Last year I took my first trip to Namibia. What a wonderful place, a place in which I literally saw hundreds upon hundreds of head of game over 8 days. I killed 10 cull animals, and only a couple of trophies. I could've felt like a douche for shooting all those culls, that is until we took some of the meat to what I'd call an orphanage of some sort, and the rest to a meat market where lots of other people would be able to enjoy the spoils. I don't feel the least bit bad about myself for killing, yes, I'm a killer, those animals. Not in the least. You see I have a soft spot for helping people who cannot help themselves for whatever reason. That's what I did. If it weren't for killers, like most if not all hunters are, wildlife would die a slow, cruel death. To answer your question, starving people can't eat pictures.

I've seen, the results of, and the remedies for overpopulation of a deer herd in Central Texas. Mother nature's way ain't always pretty.

As a matter of fact, I enjoyed killing those animals so much, an helping feed the poor over there, I'm doing the exact same thing again in April. I'm also very glad you aren't my PH, as we'd have a come to Jesus meeting somewhere in the middle of Africa.

Nice try. tired

Your introducing feeding the youths, while noble, is a straw man argument. Also, a cull hunt is in fact a discernible difference to which I have no objection to. Its called a cull hunt, not a trophy hunt.

You cannot be intellectually honest with me or this forum and say that you are going to feed disadvantaged children.

And, if you had a problem with me saving a 60 inch kudu for a client whom wanted to put it on the wall, I would call for a charter and send you home. laugh

Last edited by Chipolopolo; 03/06/15.