Originally Posted by 16bore
Maybe you could just check your other 3 or your "coupla buds" and find out about their gas stories. Kimber stories might be cute too. Or maybe the one about kouches and [bleep].

I might have you confused with someone else though....

Oh boy. Sorry to hurt your feelers about your Tikkler(s)! Its hard to hide, isn't?

How about discussing "rifle design"? No... too much to ask? Gotta resort to worthless comments, avoidance, and re-direction. Classic, I love it!

I get it. You get annoyed if someone picks on the Tikkler design, but you're not willing to have a two-way discussion. You just want to dance around and make the other side provide the info.

Go back and read what I wrote. If you have a problem with my comments about Tikkler gas-handling, then come back with some information. I already stated that I'm willing to learn, but prove your point with something other than re-direction. Is it that freaking hard, really? And I mentioned that there are many good qualities about Tikkas. And... wait for it... gas handling might not be a deal breaker!

Prove me wrong 16B and I'll admit it. But if you want to go 'round and 'round with your silly game, I'll let you run yourself tired. The bail is open 16B. Run 16B, run!

This is great!!!

Jason

PS - all (5) Tikklers are gone. Since you're too shy to post pics of what lies beneath the magical shroud I'll see about borrowing a T3. But then what? Will you tuck tail and run away? PLEASE prove me WRONG!

This is too freaking funny!!!