Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
There is no problem with gas traveling up the leftside bolt rail since there is a precise fit between shroud and the receiver.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

i am not going over this again ever. The Bolt shroud is cosmetic, name how many times you have seen one blown off because of gas traveling up the left lug raceway ?

P.S. I don't believe your little story about the 5 tikkas or the trigger issue you had with one. Not even a little.

Now time to putt your azz on ignore

Mrs. Oldelkhunter,

You can't remember very well can you? I never mentioned a "trigger issue". 4 of the 5 triggers were great, one had some creep. Now I did have a problem with the safety. But not the trigger. First you couldn't remember what you wrote about the shroud, and now you're making stuff up about the trigger. You haven't been able to put together a rational defense during this entire debate and I'm sorry to put you through this.

Mrs. Oldelkhunter, I will believe whatever you say from now on. Please accept my apologies. Get some rest and be well. Is there anyone at home that can help you if you have problems? Someone to tuck you into bed and wipe your bottom?

Get well,

Jason

Last edited by 4th_point; 04/10/15.