Originally Posted by 4th_point

So, why the metal shroud?

J

Because it's red, stupid.

Originally Posted by 4th_point

But what does the Boyd's have to do with the red metal shroud on your Tikkler?!

So, why the metal shroud?

J

Because plastic is inferior and it's red, stupid. Same reason you bought the Boyd's. Same reason I put a McSwirly on my 7mag. Same reason I have a Ti take-off on my 260. Nothing new with replacing inferior parts with better. It happens.

What's funny is watching a little poodle bark his ass off at a mailbox and think he's a pitbull. You ain't. You're a jumpy little punk that thinks he's going to "skool" somebody because he copies verbatim what's already been said over and over again. Your (5) Tikka story (notice the parenthesis a la a Stick post, which I'm sure is where you came up with it) is pretty funny. Reckon you sold them once you lost out in the "cool" club 'cause Tikka's ain't cool. But wait, you did buy a Kimber. Good boy, that's a gooood boy. I don't think much about them. Whoops? Did I really say that? OH SCHIT. Damn, now I guess I have to explain why didn't like it. I'll let you just wallow in "16B doesn't know nothing about rifles". Shucks, I got punked by a poodle.

Keep yapping at the mailbox and thinking you might just grab a pant leg and hump a little. Or better yet "keep going on with the vagina monologue and don't let the couch get your kkunt"

(I figure you would probably understand Stickenese a little better)