Originally Posted by 16bore
What's funny is watching a little poodle bark his ass off at a mailbox and think he's a pitbull. You ain't. You're a jumpy little punk that thinks he's going to "skool" somebody because he copies verbatim what's already been said over and over again. Your (5) Tikka story (notice the parenthesis a la a Stick post, which I'm sure is where you came up with it) is pretty funny. Reckon you sold them once you lost out in the "cool" club 'cause Tikka's ain't cool. But wait, you did buy a Kimber. Good boy, that's a gooood boy. I don't think much about them. Whoops? Did I really say that? OH SCHIT. Damn, now I guess I have to explain why didn't like it. I'll let you just wallow in "16B doesn't know nothing about rifles". Shucks, I got punked by a poodle.

Keep yapping at the mailbox and thinking you might just grab a pant leg and hump a little. Or better yet "keep going on with the vagina monologue and don't let the couch get your kkunt"

(I figure you would probably understand Stickenese a little better)

16Bore-d,

Poodle here. We can keep discussing "me" instead of rifle "design" if you want. Or, you can keep mentioning Stick... as you insist on rolling him into the equation. Perhaps he will come to your rescue? Seems that you bite the hand that feeds you though, no?

I can see that you don't like getting shhit flicked at you. Its starting to get uncomfortable watching you unravel. You really need to have more self-confidence. I never wrote that, "16B doesn't know nothing about rifles". Never even thought that. You have a good deal of rifle/reloading knowledge. Just giving you a hard time for flickin' shhit at me for bitchin' about Tikklers!

Now toughen up a little bit. And get your mind out of the couch.

J