Forcing Coloradians to shoot expensive Powerbelts or low B.C. blunt nose conicals in vast open lands with no scope on their Omegas & Encores is proposterous.

and there in is the real issue , not discrimination but regulating modern weapons so as to keep them inside a give set of bounds .
without the scope the average shooter cannot take advantage of the greater distances without being declared unethical

T7 he is a goof you know , i know , savage knows it ,as does most everyone else when they really think about it .
support him if you like , i dont have a problem with that. however before you take what he says as fact , call the game commission in any of the states he listed . ask them specifically about this so called discrimination charges and how much weight it carries , how the process actually works . If you don�t believe them . Call the state attorney general , ask them .

If you take so much of TB�s statements for gospel then realize. he also strictly promotes conical in modern weapons and By not allowing those conical and scopes into muzzleloading seasons you are the handycapping his chosen weapons system

rest assured that there is presently considerable wound loss, especially by those traditional muzzleloading hunters who still go out poking holes in game as large as elk with patched round ball hunting projectiles. Have you ever stopped to consider that no .50 caliber rifle loaded with a patched round ball is still capable of delivering that ball with 700 foot-pounds of energy at just 75 yards...even if loaded with 140 grains of FFFg black powder???

So let me get this strait ?
Traditional muzzleloader ??? I don�t see the words traditional and modern muzzleloaders ?,,, wait let me check again ???? No it specifically states �especially by those traditional muzzleloading hunters �

Now also if you like I can post a personal e-mail
Where he states his plans of removing RB from legality and teach us traditional shooters a lesson. Of course ill have to take some foul language out first .
i think i would also make refrence of all the other weapons that also do not meet that standard that would also go by the way side IE pistols and many very popular deer size game rifles .

So now I can fully understand were someone would get the opinion about the two different system shooting diffrent round as thats easy to get just from TB himself .

If you applied simple reasoning you have to hold the same opinion of bridges .
But haaa that�s just me
I have always been square with you and treated most everyone with equal respect . But im here to tell you Idaho also has a traditional only season
We also have areas open to general muzzleloading and others that during the general muzzleloading season are classified as traditional only areas .

Wakeman left that part out with his Pennsylvania has the only traditional season in the country ,,, well he is sadly wrong on that point .
I also don�t see where bridges states anything to the fact on is writings either .

Please feel free to contact the Idaho fish and game . If you would like ill even give you contacts to the commissioners themselves . Ask them then make your own decisions about what�s true and factual .
don�t listen to smoke , don�t make snap decisions , look at all sides get the facts of whats going on .
Then and only then will you see the money that�s pushing the poo poo platter in front of you

i say open things up give into the scopes but only if 2 things happen
1) modern weapons are delegated to the general any weapons season and removed from short range definitions
2) get rid of all muzzleloading season , completely . extend the general season so as to give modern hunters a few more day .
i bet you though the modern muzzleloading manufactures would also be dead set against that
lol