Well, it was close, but not quite the correct answer-- you missed it by just a pellet, or couple of bubbles as the case may be. Kids, please stay in school. Basic command of the English language can prove valuable.

Careful study of the �Flintlock Muzzleloader Season� by those with basic intelligence reveals that it is no more discriminatory to require the use of a �Flintlock� during flintlock season than it might be to require the actual use of a bow during bow season, to ask that you be a �Senior� to participate in a senior season, or indeed be a �Youth� to engage in a youth hunt. By nature, it is admittedly a bit confining to allow the hunting of only �deer� during deer season, but that form of species-specific discrimination is quite common. It is a series of jolting, riveting revelations, actually. Quite the stunner to those not skilled in the art.

Though 24 Hour Campfire is doing well, and hardly needs the traffic: importantly, this peculiar brand of special entertainment comes with no cover charge. Be good to one another, don�t forget to tip your waitress, and please try the veal on Thursdays.

Speaking of kids!

You really don't get it! I figured after three chances - you finally would! The whole premise of my posts above is based on fairness, equal rights, non-discrimination.... all the same things Toby is seeking. I don't want to see any ML season banned. Would much-prefer to see "Inline-Only" season in that state added. The end-result should be non-discriminatory hunting allowed there -- meaning appease both factions or don't have speical ML seasons at all.

Your understandings always seem to have a price attached. Just like the 45 or-so day spell when you bashed White Rifles around 2-1/2 years ago because they couldn't pay the bill owed to you. You had a love affair with White prior to that -- then when the money stopped coming in - you hated them. Then a month or two later, the check came in the mail and the love affair was re-established.

Now you see my Toby website link attached as my signature and the "Triple Se7en" bashing starts. You are only willing to side with Toby on matters that include/involve your interests with Savage Rifle Co. But since that hyperlink I've added also contains material that's in competition to your wallet, you have a fit & start crying, bad-mouthing, name-callings of poster Triple Se7en ... etc.

Same with Jim Shockey. You hate to see him endorse American Pioneer family of powders because he's a source of competition to you - so you wrongfully bash the product at your ML rifles/components review home at Chuckhawks.com. This is the same family of powders that includes Goex Pinnacle.... a powder you once endorsed for a brief period of time -- well ... until they had 2nd thoughts on who their spokesman would be. I asked you three times to define those APP tests & you still fail to accompany my request - by not publicizing your breakdowns of these APP tests. Anyone in your field can create tests that show ignition/downrange inconconsistency. That's exactly what you did with APP family of powders. You doctored the results to get back at at source of competition named Jim Shockey.

You are a loser Mr. Wakeman. I hate individuals like you who appear at annual Shot Shows wearing worn-out knee pads. Keep stealing money out of all the newbies pockets with your products. They are the only ones that support your ideals.

Last edited by Triple_Se7en; 10/15/06.