Forcing Pennsylvanians to buy primitive MLs year-after-year is ridiculous. Forcing Coloradians to shoot expensive Powerbelts or low B.C. blunt nose conicals in vast open lands with no scope on their Omegas & Encores is proposterous.

Forcing Coloradans to shoot expensive powerbelts and low-BC blunt-nosed conicals? This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Have you ever even hunted in Colorado? Or read our regulations? There is no regulation that pertains to BC. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here looking at Precision Rifle's Ultimate Conical bullet. Ever seen one? They're legal in Colorado. They have spitzer-shaped noses and a plastic tips!!!!!

And at the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again---You can hunt with your scoped, sabot-shooting, smokeless powder-burning muzzleloader in Colorado. You just have to do it outside the special season. I don't know Pennsylvania's regs, but I would bet they're the same.

No one is forcing you to do anything other than comply with our regulations that were developed by our state game management agency with input from our citizens.

A wise man is frequently humbled.