Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't really want to get into a debate on the bible versus the Koran

I think its safe to say that in both cases, the extremists distort the word of their holy book to fit their agenda.

I'm just trying to resist the urge to lump all Muslims into the same class of people and see them all as a threat.

Its an urge that I have to fight every time I see this sort of thing (Alla Ahkbar) happening in the world

I agree with you and I also will not get into that debate. I was just throwing my $0.02 as far as the instance of so called Christian extremists. Even if we do make that comparison how many abortion clinics have been blown up or doctors killed compared to the number of Islamic terror attacks. I don't think either of us would say that every Muslim is plotting an overthrow of the US. Just frustrating that these acts aren't denounced. Especially by organizations like CAIR who then is upset at islamaphobia when governors try to protect their own.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29