I believe all Muslims are guilty of jihad either directly or indirectly by supporting it. A friend of mine spent over 25 years living in the middle east when he worked the oil fields. His firm belief was that there is peace when the Muslims are in a minority and/or when one group needs protection from another. I.e. Saudi Arabia is pro west as long as the ruling family needs the west to keep out the groups that would take down the Saudi regime. When the Muslims gain majority things then change. What the world is seeing now is another expansion by Islam into other parts of the western world where the political climate has changed to allow them access to the country. Once they are there they will demand changes and get them and over time they will become the majority population and take over. Germany's government is welcoming Muslims with open arms and will pay the price sooner than some others. Muslims are entrenched in most of Europe and our government is doing all they can to entrench them in our country. The Muslim birthrate is far above ours and other western countries and they will, over a fairly short time, become the majority culture in both Europe and here. Most of us won't be around to see the end but your young children will be.

I cannot understand the liberals continual support for this immigration or for their enchantment with diversity as it relates to these Islamic cultures that vow to kill us. Perhaps the liberals are so stupid they don't see it coming or perhaps they want it, believing that it won't apply to them because they supported it.

Last edited by stantdm; 11/18/15.