Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 4ager
Rather amazing that some choose to pick out a nit, ignoring the entire post, rather than contemplate the fullness of what was said.

So fast to rush to the defense of any perceived slight to anything "christian" as to go RIGHT past the point and the crux. Carry on.
You chose to post an inaccurate comparison. Half of your post was right, talking about Abortion Clinic Bombers. The other half is a totally inaccurate because you're comparing violent, suicidal terrorists to people who are basically so non-violent that they are pacifistic. They hate homosexuals no doubt, but they are not violent and violence here is the key. Sorry if you think it is picking nits. The Westies are a convenient foil because they are roundly hated due to their wanton disrespect of our service persons. That's your right, but don't be like the other side and spread inaccuracies or untruths. I know where the Westies are at, have been by their compound, etc. I have posted many times on here that almost their whole game consists of getting others to attack them, hopefully physically, so they can be martyrs and get press. Muslims don't just hate people, talk about people or even just talk about hurting or killing them. They kill them in the most violent manner possible in order to cow others and create the most press. Both the Westies and the Muslims seek publicity to further their aims. In a sense, they go about it exactly the opposite of one another. The Westies use words which can be combated with words. Islam uses extreme violence which can only effectually be combated with the same.

You're wanting to pick yet another meaningless fight, finding some implied insult where there is none, avoiding the totality of the message because you choose to do so. I have no interest in that. Carry on.
I'm not picking a fight and I saw no insult either implied or outright, other than the implication that I and another poster were "picking nits". You demand absolute accuracy on threads such as the Rancher one, with no "speculation". I'm not fighting, just clarifying.