Originally Posted by mog75
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by mog75
Originally Posted by pal
If Clinton wins, it will be because of all the whiny little biotches whose favorite candidate was not nominated.

Do you mean the ~60% of republican voters who did not vote for trump in the primary? Those whiny little bitches?

Don't sweat it Mog......it's just the "Trumpista's" doing a little advanced planning so they have someone else to blame when Trump looses...

Me.....I'll vote for the childish prick but not because I like or trust him....because he isn't Hillary.....pretty sure Trump will defeat himself long before I get to the ballot box though....

He's our best bet now. Sad isn't it? I wonder how many of that 40% of "republicans" who voted for him have actually ever voted for a republican in a general election, or ever will? It just strikes me a odd that the candidate most likely to lose to clinton won the primary, with 40%.

Was thinking the same thing the other day. What if the DEMs voted for Trump to get him selected as the Republican candidate because he would be the easiest for Hillary to beat? Isn't there quite a few states that have open primaries that anyone can vote in regardless of what party they are registered as?

Last edited by The_Chadster; 08/12/16.