Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If he continues down the path he's on your "swing states" ain't gonna matter...bank on it.

Keep putting your faith in the left wing mainstream media and you'll continue to be played the fool. Continue to quote MSM national polls, same result. Bank on it.

Again, how'd those Brexit polls work? You keep banking on your polls from the left wing MSM. Hillary appreciates your non-Trump vote. She'll look out for you after the election. Bank on it.

I ain't "putting my faith" in any poll...I'll be voting Trump in November regardless of what kind of "polls" are reported...I have no idea where you're getting this "Hillary appreciates your non-Trump vote" schitt...I'm just pointing out the obvious...If he can't stick to the important issues & keeps picking petty fights/arguments with inconsequential people/issues there is no way he'll win...but if it makes you feel better to blame others for Trumps shortcomings, by all means, continue. I do find it kind of funny that last week when he was in a virtual tie, these "Left wing media polls" were cited with amazing regularity...funny how that works.