I have a CZ 452 and two 455s, and I like the 452 best, but the 455s are nice rifles. One of them is a Scout, and the barrel must be lock-tited into place, as I can't get the grub screws out. In any event, it shoots a fair amount better than the 455 American I have. That might be because the barrel is immovable, or that the Scout has a newer receiver.

I am told that they have tightened up the specs on headspace with the "C" (later) receivers (my American is an early one with an "A" receiver). Neither of the 455s is a bad shooter, but the 452 I have outshoots both of them.

Magazines are interchangeable between the 452s, 453s, and 455s, at least the .22LR magazines are. I have one steel magazine and two poly mags, and I actually like the poly mags better. NO CZ magazines are cheap, they all cost about double the cost of a Ruger magazine.
I also have an RAR Predator, that'll hang with the 455s (but not the 452). It's a good shooter, too. I like them all, but the 452 is just a fuzz better, in my book.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.