Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by drover
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by drover

I did put a Yodave trigger kit in the CZ, and if it had a better trigger I believe it would hang in with my Cooper for grouping.

I hear ya...I'm a real trigger snob so I put a Basix in mine before I ever fired it.

In looking at the web-site for Rifle Basix for the 452 they do not go into detail about the sear adjustment, did you use that feature, and if so, is it "fine-tunable" or more of a coarse adjustment?
I am thinking of ordering one and can't really seem to find much info on them.

Thanks, drover

I'm not sure I know the difference between fine-tunable and a course adjustment.
It has a sear adjustment screw that allows you to adjust the creep and another screw that compresses the weight of pull spring.
Mine's set right at 2.5 #'s and zero creep. Any creep what so ever is a deal breaker for me and I'm happy.

I should have been more specific in my wording. Does the sear adjustment have a fine threaded screw to allow a fine adjustment?
Also was wondering if it has a lock-nut on the sear adjustment, or some other method, to assure it doesn't back out over time.

Sorry to load you up with questions but you are the only person I know that has one, while I have found some info on other sites they are from people who I do not know and have no basis to trust their opinions.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.