Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Sako76
Good! That's what he gets for torturing an animal to death for other peoples pleasure!

]

Like hunting, huh?

Good thing nobody hunts with a bow... wink

Yep, painless fast death with an arrow, and no loud noise, whats not to like? Some deer even have NO clue they were hit....

But RE bullfighting... purposely slowly killing is something only a physcotic person would do or watch, IMHO. No problem killing the bull, but just do it quickly... YMMV

When I was in NM, I was lion hunting and kept hearing a loud grunting noise. It started off at quite a distance, but seemed to be getting closer and closer as time went on. Directly it came into a clearing I could see and it was a magnificent bull elk. it continued making the horrendous noise, and as it turned, it had blood an offal coming out of it's gut area. Gut shot with an arrow... Probably a couple days past looking at the wound.

I put the bull down and left it where it lay.

As I said. Murphy's law.

Gut shot is gut shot regardless the method. It can happen despite a hunters very best efforts with bow, handgun, crossbow, muzzleloader or modern centerfire rifle. You know better than to compare any of that to a bullfighting scenario.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.