Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Well, sign me up as another who firmly believes that you are a hormonal 13 year old chick or worse, a physically grown man stuck in the 9th grade.

You're right, you didn't ask him to send you that PM, he (rightly so) decided to PM (means PRIVATE MESSAGE) you to tell you, man to man(?) what he felt and what he was going to do about it. Yes, you do have an obligation to keep his PM private. It's what mature people do out of basic respect for another adult.

Your attitude is one of a person who has little self-control and is indicative of an immature person. Grow up.

Ed

I consider your opinion about as valuable as GGs and Tzones.......probably about the same value as you hold for mine and that's just fine.

I don't need to hide behind "private messages" when I think someone is an idiot.......my only mistake was wasting the time it took to post what I thought.......anybody that would jump through hoops over a dog, because some liberal moron commands him to, ain't much of a man in my way of thinking....same goes for anyone who supports that nonsense.....then again, I have owned dogs but have never "adopted" one.......I have put a bullet in a few but have never had one "put to sleep"....and I have certainly never wrung my hands, filled out "adoption forms" or begged some pet nazi to let me own one.

I figure the next thing we will be seeing here are "pet obituaries" or funeral announcements when somebody's "fur baby" dies or maybe birth announcements or baby showers when someone "adopts" a new dog.....makes about as much sense ......heck, I see billboards for a pet cemetery, a pet funeral home and a pet crematorium, I guess this shouldn't surprise me........

Cancer Sucks