Well, my experience with the TSX's and TTSX's has been quite good in three cartridges -- a 284 Win, a 30/06, and a 375 H&H.

The later two shot the TSXs well and with them I took about ten head of plains game with eleven shots, the extra on a gemsbok that I placed the first one a little high on. With the '06, it was the 165-grain at 2850 fps and it was the 270 TSX at ~ 2700 fps in the 375.. That bullet in the 375 shot less than .5 MOA with 3 shots at a hundred on occasion. But all these cases with the exception of the one mentioned were mid-chest hits and pass-throughs.

The 140-gr TTSX at 3150 out of the 284 has taken a bear, a large mule deer, and a large whitetail at right at 500 yards. This latter was with the 150-gr TTSX at 2900 and showed an admittedly small exit hole but with the bullet transgressing the heart, the buck didn't make 20 yards. These were with three shots and this load (140 grain) would go into slightly more than .6 MOA at 400 yards if I didn't breath and global warming had momentarily slowed.

I was looking for the TBBCs again and it's nice to see them partially available again though in the 284, I'd choose a 140-gr bullet which I don't see. It'll be interesting to see how accurate they are again as bi-metal or -alloy bullets are harder to get to be accurate due to concentricity.