Impressive- A flock of cow birds rose as I neared them, I shouldered my .22 and when the flock reached eye level I fired. Eight birds dropped to the single shot. I'm easy to impress I guess.

Tight spot- Driving down a gravel country road I felt the need to relive myself, so pulled over. As I was about to urinate, a large man with a large knife came out of the woods shouting and waving the knife. Thinking he might not be alone, I took a half step back and half turned to check behind me. When I turned, he saw my holstered revolver. At that point his eyes got very large and he said excuse me sir and went back into the woods. Even a large framed .22 can get results.

Long range?- Was carrying my grandad's Iver Johnson sealed eight revolver loaded with Shorts. Saw a bird in a dead tree over a 100 yards away. Aimed way high and slightly left and fired. He fell dead. Don't know if it was me or the bird that was more surprised.
Forgot to mention that this was while sitting in the back seat of a friends car as we drove slowly along the levy.

These are probably not the stories you had in mind, but they're all I got.

Last edited by websterparish47; 08/22/17.