Probably my most impressive personal feat was shooting a supposedly dead whitetail a friend had shot. It made it down from my area into a group of houses and was supposed to be dead. I took a handgun in case it was not. As we approached it from the rear it went from a full prone to dead run in no time. I quickly swung and put a WW power point in its ear hole. The fact I did it with a Taurus revolver seemed to impress my friend. I was not impressed just glad it was dead. My neighbor lady and her two kids looking out their dining room window were less then impressed..........

The Most impressive thing I seen with a rimfire was one day , a Buddy and I were shooting pigeons out of a barn silo. They were close and we were using bird shoot. THe old crimped case versions. He shot one and it flapped around and fell out an opening. We went out to be sure it was dead. While out side we sat on a short stone wall around the barn. As we sat there , a dove came swooping past and my buddy swung and shot. The dove folded like shot with a normal field load. Them little tiny pellets had found the head and eye area and died that thing DEAD.......

Last edited by wyoming260; 10/31/17.