Originally Posted by gerry35
Originally Posted by deflave

Barsness has to be one of the nicest, and most classier sumbitches to ever walk the earth

Have to admit I lol'ed on that one, never heard it put quite that way before.

Gerry;
Top of the morning to you, I hope this finds you well up there in the wet section of the province.

I'm with you on the laugh - indeed John and Eileen have always treated me kindly and Travis often makes me laugh with his unique perspective on life.

On the bear subject, do you recall the chap from Cranbrook area who was shot by his son-in-law a few seasons back? As I recall the bear was on top of this fellow, the son in law shot the bear with a .338 and the bullet exited the bear and did extensive damage to the man's leg. Might even have had to be amputated, but the man was extremely grateful to be alive.

I've been fortunate to correspond with one of the two gentlemen who got jumped in the tent near Radium while sheep hunting too - maybe 10 years ago now?

Anyway Gerry as you very well know, the bears don't read the script beforehand and things get mighty unpredictable because of that.

Let's hope they behave for most of us this fall as we head into the mountains in the pursuit of protein. If you can send some rain down here too Gerry, we'd surely appreciate it. All the best to you folks.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 09/09/17.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"