Originally Posted by fourbore
All No1 are a collaboration between Lipsey and Ruger. No caps or ! needed. Look at the ruger website and all 7 models listed are shown as Lipsey exclusive. Does it matter?

The American 450 threads, quote: "Compact threaded barrel (11/16"-24 thread pattern) with Ruger® Muzzle Brake etc, etc, ..." I expect the No1 is the same. I suppose the brake could be replaced with a thread protector. Ruger could offer some kind of bayonet attach brake cover for hunting and remove for range shooting. They dont, I mean they could. That would be an interesting gunsmith project. For the ranch rifle perhaps.

The combination of features on the Ranch rifle make sense with a very light and quick rifle 16" barrel at 5.5 pounds (before scope). The No1 at 7.5 pounds (before scope) is a collector novelty with features that some one though had eye appeal.

If some one wants one, any back yard FFL, who does your $25 online transfers and can place the order for you direct from Lipsey. You pay wholesale & shipping plus his $25 fee, all up front in cash I would imagine or cc with some adjustments. I dont know what wholesale is, probably around a 1000 and change.

Fourbore,

El Numero Uno is correct. The stainless/laminate 450 BM Number 1 is not a Lipsey's collaboration. This one was all Ruger.