No and No. And going to stay that way.

And I am real careful about stopping to help a motorist on the side of the road (especially if I'm not alone and there are kids / women in the truck). I will call someone for them, but if there is no obvious accident and potential injury, they'll get a phone call made for them. Out in the sticks in the middle of nowhere out hunting, and I'll stop. Short of a serious accident or being out in the sticks, who doesn't have a cell phone to call for help these days?

Google "Tison escape / murder / Arizona" from back in the 70's. I was classmates and friends with his nephew at the time (12 yrs old). The memories of that whole series of events are forever burned in, and offer a good lesson about stopping to help people "stranded" on the side of the road on some semi-desolate stretch of road. A phone call cures that problem much better than any assistance I'm likely going to be able to offer will, and far less risky.

If there's not carnage or if anything looks remotely fishy, I'm not stopping. Even back in the 70's it wasn't a great idea. And now, far less so.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.