Moore will win, Jeffery Dahmer would get more votes in AL than a Democrat. But this is exactly what the Democrats want. They know they have zero chance in AL anyway. They will use this to paint all Republicans as perverts to win Democratic seats in other closer states.

And I believe Moore is dirty. He should drop out, but he won't unless Trump tells him to. And maybe not even then. I don't see anything that rises to a criminal level, yet. But it is a question of character, and he has none. Based on the things he has admitted to, forget accusations he denies, this guy is sick in the head.

Why wait 40 years? My wife and I are slightly older than the accusers, being in HS during the 1970's. My wife, between the ages of 14 until we married at 25 had multiple indecent proposals by much older men. Many married, some single, all in management or positions of authority who could have made things bad for her if she spoke up. Nothing that ever led to groping, she flatly turned them all down. And while they did nothing illegal, it does speak to their character. Today all of those men are in their 70's or 80's and retired, Speaking up now or even then would serve no purpose with these men.

BUT...

If one of those men were running for Senate. And they were running on a platform of high moral character she would certainly be mad enough to speak up and expose them. She probably wouldn't. But if someone came to her and directly asked, she damn sure wouldn't lie to protect the SOB.

That is exactly how we get to these women, and I believe them. We are up to 5 now, and none spoke up until approached and asked if the rumors were true. We are now at 30 witnesses who back up claims that the man was creepy and made them uncomfortable. Co workers at the time describe him as weird. Mall security guards are now coming forward saying that they received complaints from teenage girls at the mall about him and he was on their watch list. The guy is a perv and to hide behind God and religion is disgusting.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.