Theo Gallus,

And you have anything more than SPURIOUS ACCUSATIONS to support your views & silly BLATHER??
(I think: NOT.)

In case you don't know, about HALF of "reported sexual abuse & rape complaints" are PROVEN to be FALSE. Also, an estimated HALF of legitimate rape & related sex crimes are NEVER officially reported.
(We LEOs find about about those incidents "more or less by accident" while investigating other crimes. - I spent a goodly portion of my LE career in Crimes Against Persons.)

There is NO "good news" about rape/sex crimes. = IT'S ALL BAD NEWS.

Note: Most NON-LEOs would be stunned by the number of "intact" VIRGINS, who state that they were raped.
(Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what, if any, crime to charge the defendant with in those cases. - I once had a "not very bright" 29YO virgin, who stoutly claimed to have been raped. - She was carefully interviewed by my female partner & a detailed examination by a female MD & after all these years, I'm still not sure that happened that night BUT I'm sure that "something untoward" & CRUEL happened to her.)

Further, when the sex was "with consent", it doesn't become "rape" by MAGIC when/if she decides that she wishes that she had NOT said, "YES" one/two/three or more weeks later and/or when she finds herself pregnant..

yours, satx

Last edited by satx78247; 11/16/17. Reason: addenda

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836