My fondest mammeries are of the " spank pants " gals wore.......... The whole world ( at least mine) was ruint by panty hose.
There was never any thing more exciting than starting at the ankle ...and working your way up ...and getting to that bit of flesh .......

I also remember milk cans hauled to the milk house concrete cooler...we used wagons in summer ...sleds in winter. Sometimes we domicled a few fish in that cool water.

Cleaning the barn when it was 30* below and 3-4' snow...... chains on the old 2 wheel drive tractor....the turd hearse froze up.

Automatic milk wagons where it stopped automatically at every house that was a customer......of course it was horse drawn.( As an aside I went to U of I Champaign in the early '60's, there were still had a couple horse routes).

Then there is flypaper ,.....snowshoes for trapping , old Mall and Homelite chain saws. I remember having to hunt with a Winchester 1890 in .22 WRF. I hated pump guns .. they were so common. Now I can't get enough of 'em.

But most of all I miss "Spank Pants"