get a good pair of long handled pruning shears and a good knife. gut in the field,hang by the hind legs. skin down to the top of the neck on a none rutting buck,rutting buck I never save the neck roast,to much fluid in it for me. cut around the neck thru the windpipe ,take the shears and cut the head off. shoulders next cut them off the deer with leg still attached. lay the leg fat and cut with knife right thru the joint.after the shoulders are gone loins come out next with knife,then do the tenderloins. then cut around the backbone right below the hind quarters and lop the bones with the shears. I thin cut the whole center bone out in one piece. cut from both sides staying close to the bone as possible,pop the joint tendon with knife and remove. hind quarters should be separated. take one off the hook and lay flat. cut thru the leg joint removing the hock with knife. if you've never done this it takes alittle practice to hit the right spot with your knife. then it go in the spare frig for 5-7 days. this all takes me about 20-25min.

Last edited by srwshooter; 01/19/18.